Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Keep it up!

My life has been the art of keeping emotionally balanced with staying patient during difficulties so far. I haven't tried hard enough to not believing everything is in a temporary state, either joy or pain. Now it is time to define my own terms of  "happiness" and stop being under the umbrella of what "others" call it "happiness".

It is true that we all sometimes experience that moment of our life which we could never imagine ourselves to be in one day. There are plenty of those and we either distracting our mind as a sign of rejection or dealing with it like a pro. 

I set my goals quiet strict, still approachable and reasonable. Among all my daily tasks there is always one true spirit that today I may not be the perfect powerful thing to push the goals through, but certainly the most persistent one. What I learned from all those fails and mistakes,  It really doesn't matter what score you get, the goal worth trying is to figure out your pace and adjust your task accordingly. Because eventually what motivates us to keep going is to see our positive image contributing productively each day. 

I might still have many of my tasks pending yet, but I know its just matter of time and adjusting to my own pace. I see myself getting the required strength from being consistent. Yes being consistent is what you need to feel good about yourself at the end of the day, achieving your goal and success is only a bonus. Those who really find the peace and harmony they know it only comes from within. The outsiders and naysayers comments or opinion have nothing to do with what they have been through. 

To the one who shows up for itself and respect to her smallest tasks in the list.



Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment